Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fleetwood Mac

I had a 4-hour nap in the afternoon yesterday to prepare myself for the big outing - the Fleetwood Mac concert last night. It was really good!! They don't have a new album that they are promoting, so it was all the old hits that everyone knows. They played for almost 2 1/2 hours. You would never know Stevie Nicks is 61, amazing...

I feel a bit better today - no nausea, but no energy either. I picked around my garden for a bit, but the forecast for the week is rain, and never getting over 20C (again). Maybe the good weather will come when the kids are out of school (couple more weeks).

4 comments:

  1. Fleetwood Mac - makes me think of my youth!! And I am way older than you child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have been an amazing concert!

    I hear it snowed in Northwestern Ontario over the weekend. I was in Alaska last week and it was over 30C - unbelievable!

    Sheila, BC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Open invitation to you and your readers to participate in the Being Cancer Book Club. This month we are discussing “The Last Lecture” by Randy Pausch. “...the lecture he gave ... was about the importance of overcoming obstacles, of enabling the dreams of others, of seizing every moment (because “time is all you have…and you may find one day that you have less than you think”). It was a summation of everything Randy had come to believe. It was about living.”
    Monday is Book Club day; Tuesday Guest Blog and Friday Cancer News Roundup.
    Also check out Cancer Blog Links containing almost 200 blog links and Cancer Resources with 230 referenced sites, both divided into disease categories.
    Please accept this invitation to join our growing cancer blogging community at www.beingcancer.net
    Take care, Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Fleetwood Mac. You are so fortunate to have seen them. Asia is touring with Yes. I'd love to see that concert.

    ReplyDelete