Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fleetwood Mac

I had a 4-hour nap in the afternoon yesterday to prepare myself for the big outing - the Fleetwood Mac concert last night. It was really good!! They don't have a new album that they are promoting, so it was all the old hits that everyone knows. They played for almost 2 1/2 hours. You would never know Stevie Nicks is 61, amazing...

I feel a bit better today - no nausea, but no energy either. I picked around my garden for a bit, but the forecast for the week is rain, and never getting over 20C (again). Maybe the good weather will come when the kids are out of school (couple more weeks).

4 comments:

  1. Fleetwood Mac - makes me think of my youth!! And I am way older than you child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have been an amazing concert!

    I hear it snowed in Northwestern Ontario over the weekend. I was in Alaska last week and it was over 30C - unbelievable!

    Sheila, BC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. Fleetwood Mac. You are so fortunate to have seen them. Asia is touring with Yes. I'd love to see that concert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete