Friday, March 12, 2010

2nd Week Back at Work


It was a good week, I worked 25 hours over 5 days. I am enjoying being back in the middle of things, it makes me feel much more normal. I am still walking most days, and even ran a few km last night (avoiding the slushy puddles). It felt good.

Kids are rebelling in their own special little ways (they are used to me being home, even if they are teenagers now). Mornings are not so wonderful, Zach missed an entire morning of school (just didn't wake up until noon - not his fault you know). He may be one of those guys that needs 2 or 3 alarm clocks in his room...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing being back at work, I am so so tired these days and aching all over and if I try to do so much my mind gets all muddled up and confused. I really wish I could get my old life back, I didn;t expect to be feeling like this now x

    ReplyDelete